Hope these are useful to search something hard to find using the tag pages.
- Debian small, secure installation guides for modern amd64
- Installing Debian minimum base system for modern amd64, 6~7th gen. Intel Core CPU, with LVM-over-LUKS system encryption, and more. For desktops (GNOME) and low load local servers.
- Why GUI on Debian is slow on Intel PCs, and its solution
- On modern Intel PC, standard installation shows poor video motion quality. This article show why and how to resolve it.
- Fast APT with tmpfs (with plenty DRAM) and Apt-Cacher NG
- APT can be super fast, if you have enough (4GB) DRAM (and have multiple Debian hosts).
- LVM LV and filesystem extend on LVM over LUKS system.
- How to extend LVM LV and ext4, including "/" root partition.
- Utilize XDG dirs as userland tmpfs
- Sometimes userland tmpfs seems attractive. XDG already provided the solution.
- sshfs, secure and simple remote filesystem.
- Introduces a smart and secure remote filesystem mount method.
- Removable and isolated Scan/Rescue Debian Device for emergency
- Shows edisk for emergency and offline scanning without booting the target with its filesystem (useful for rootkit scanning).